THIRD CONGRESS OF THE SERBIAN ASSOCIATION FOR CANCER RESEARCH WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
“CHALLENGES IN ANTICANCER RESEARCH: TRANSLATION OF KNOWLEDGE TO IMPROVE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT”
Belgrade, Serbia, 6-7 October 2017
Instructions for authors
Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to September 1st 2017.
The abstracts should be submitted using the online submission system available on the Conference website: www.sdir.ac.rs/registration
Registration is available on the same webpage, and payments should be made following the instructions given on our website.
Authors will be notified by e-mail to confirm that the submission and registration process was successful. Upon receiving the registration payment, an official confirmation will be provided by email. Notification of abstract acceptance will be made by e-mail after the review process no later than early September 2017.
For any assistance, please contact members of the Organizing Committee (email@example.com).
Font, Margins, Layout
• Times New Roman, 12-point font
• 2.5 cm margins (top, bottom, left, right)
• A4 format with double-spacing
The Abstract should consist of the following elements:
• Title, in boldface font, centred. The title should be concise but informative, non-standard abbreviations should be avoided
• Author information should be placed bellow the title. Please state the authors’ full names, the department/institution and country, and link the authors’ names and addresses using numbers in superscript. Please underline the name of the presenting author
• The abstract body should be in a single paragraph, and be structured with the following sections: Background, Material (Patients) and Methods, Results and Conclusion
• Please include 3 to 6 keywords below the abstract, in the alphabetical order, taken from the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
Size, file type
• Abstract body is limited to 250 words
• Please save the abstract using the following naming convention: Last name_First name.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith then the abstract file name should be Smith_John.doc
• The preferred file format is Word (.doc).